Continental Grand Sport Race Tire 23C
for Road / Racing Bike
- The perfect all-round tyre with Continental's well-known level of quality
- Proven Continental racing tyre contour for responsive handling and secure grip
- Excellent puncture protection thanks to NyTechBreaker puncture protection insert
- Excellent grip and high mileage thanks to PureGrip Compound
Model no: Grand Sport Race
Article no: 0150001
Size: 700 x 23C
- ETRTO: 23-622
- Technology: NyTech Breaker
- Bead: Foldable
- Compound: PureGrip
- TPI: 3/180
- PSI: 110-120
Weight: 230g (±10%)
Content: 1 piece
- The advanced new compound
- Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed.
- This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name “PureGrip”, is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors.
- Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tyres, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia).